I met my girlfriend in quite an unconventional way. You see it wasn’t me who met her first, it was my female side Maria.
It was years ago that I started to take the elixir to unwind, it made me into this busty babe with an extreme sex drive. From that point on Maria and I shared the same body.
After stressful days at work I’d take a small dose of the elixir, and Maria would just chill in our apartment all night. But it’s the weekends where we really let loose.
On Friday evenings I would take a large enough dose of the elixir to keep me as Maria until late Sunday night. She’d go out with her friends, go dancing, even hook up with a few guys.
It was on one of those weekends that Maria met Sarah. They met at a bar in town and really hit it off quickly. Soon enough the two of them became close friends, meeting up and going out every week together. Sarah had no clue that Maria was an elixir girl, not that I even existed.
One weekend though a perfect storm of events unravelled our secret. Friday night came about and I knew Maria had plans with Sarah so I got ready to take the elixir for the weekend. However I found that I only had a small dose left, enough for 8 hours.
I figured Maria would be back at our apartment by the time the elixir ran out, so that there would be no problem, so I knocked back the elixir immediately thinking nothing more of it.
That evening was wild for the girls, going from bar to bar, getting extremely drunk in the process. Maria ended up so drunk that she could walk home herself. So Sarah decided to let Maria crash at her home.
The morning after though, the elixir had ran out, and Maria had transformed back into me. I woke up groggy, still wearing the dress Maria had worn the night before. As I came to my senses I realised I was not in my own apartment, but somewhere else.
I was panicked, I was in some strange place, in a dress, without any male clothing. I paced the living room back and forth trying to figure out what to do. That was when Sarah walked in on me.
Needless to say that Sarah freaked out, there was some guy in her living room, wearing her best friends clothes whilst her best friend was missing. I tried to explain as she threw things at me but she wasn’t having any of it.
With no choices left I ran out of the her home, and onto the stress still wearing the dress from the night before. Precariously I made my way back to my apartment, getting odd looks from passers along the way.
Along the way I came up with a plan for fix things with Sarah and to reassure that her friend was safe and sound. So later that day after getting back to my apartment I gathered what I needed, and headed back to Sarahs house.
When she opened the door to me she almost slammed it right in my face before I could talk. I had enough time to tell her that I could prove her friend was safe. Cautiously she opened the door and let me in.
Standing back in her living room I pulled out a vial of the elixir, enough for a few hours, and drank it. Seconds later I was transforming back into Maria. Sarah stood back in shock as she watched my body morph, becoming smaller, my hair growing rapidly, huge breasts forming on my chest, Maria was back.
Maria was initially confused at what had happened as was Sarah, but she explained it all. She explained what the elixir was, who I was, and how the my relationship with Maria worked.
While confusing to Sarah, it did calm her down a lot, the pair talked though our entire history together, from just taking the elixir as an experiment, to it being used for stress relief, all the way today with to having two minds and body living together.
A few hours later Maria transformed back into me, again Sarah watched in awe as her friends female body vanished, to be replaced by mine. This time my encounter with Sarah was much more friendly, we talked into the late hours of the night, curious about why I would want to become a woman so often.
That was the start of my friendship, and eventual relationship with Sarah. Today Sarah is completely accepting of both sides of our lives. But instead of taking elixir as stress relief or anything, I now took it on the whims of Sarah, if she wanted to spend the evening with me, I would, but if she wanted to hang out with Maria, I would take enough elixir for their time together.
This arrangement worked out great for us, and it even allowed Maria to do things she'd never done before, now even when taking holidays Maria could come along too. Sarah even allowed Maria to continue hooking up with guys if she wanted. Now myself, Maria and Sarah are all in harmony.
It was years ago that I started to take the elixir to unwind, it made me into this busty babe with an extreme sex drive. From that point on Maria and I shared the same body.
After stressful days at work I’d take a small dose of the elixir, and Maria would just chill in our apartment all night. But it’s the weekends where we really let loose.
On Friday evenings I would take a large enough dose of the elixir to keep me as Maria until late Sunday night. She’d go out with her friends, go dancing, even hook up with a few guys.
It was on one of those weekends that Maria met Sarah. They met at a bar in town and really hit it off quickly. Soon enough the two of them became close friends, meeting up and going out every week together. Sarah had no clue that Maria was an elixir girl, not that I even existed.
One weekend though a perfect storm of events unravelled our secret. Friday night came about and I knew Maria had plans with Sarah so I got ready to take the elixir for the weekend. However I found that I only had a small dose left, enough for 8 hours.
I figured Maria would be back at our apartment by the time the elixir ran out, so that there would be no problem, so I knocked back the elixir immediately thinking nothing more of it.
That evening was wild for the girls, going from bar to bar, getting extremely drunk in the process. Maria ended up so drunk that she could walk home herself. So Sarah decided to let Maria crash at her home.
The morning after though, the elixir had ran out, and Maria had transformed back into me. I woke up groggy, still wearing the dress Maria had worn the night before. As I came to my senses I realised I was not in my own apartment, but somewhere else.
I was panicked, I was in some strange place, in a dress, without any male clothing. I paced the living room back and forth trying to figure out what to do. That was when Sarah walked in on me.
Needless to say that Sarah freaked out, there was some guy in her living room, wearing her best friends clothes whilst her best friend was missing. I tried to explain as she threw things at me but she wasn’t having any of it.
With no choices left I ran out of the her home, and onto the stress still wearing the dress from the night before. Precariously I made my way back to my apartment, getting odd looks from passers along the way.
Along the way I came up with a plan for fix things with Sarah and to reassure that her friend was safe and sound. So later that day after getting back to my apartment I gathered what I needed, and headed back to Sarahs house.
When she opened the door to me she almost slammed it right in my face before I could talk. I had enough time to tell her that I could prove her friend was safe. Cautiously she opened the door and let me in.
Standing back in her living room I pulled out a vial of the elixir, enough for a few hours, and drank it. Seconds later I was transforming back into Maria. Sarah stood back in shock as she watched my body morph, becoming smaller, my hair growing rapidly, huge breasts forming on my chest, Maria was back.
Maria was initially confused at what had happened as was Sarah, but she explained it all. She explained what the elixir was, who I was, and how the my relationship with Maria worked.
While confusing to Sarah, it did calm her down a lot, the pair talked though our entire history together, from just taking the elixir as an experiment, to it being used for stress relief, all the way today with to having two minds and body living together.
A few hours later Maria transformed back into me, again Sarah watched in awe as her friends female body vanished, to be replaced by mine. This time my encounter with Sarah was much more friendly, we talked into the late hours of the night, curious about why I would want to become a woman so often.
That was the start of my friendship, and eventual relationship with Sarah. Today Sarah is completely accepting of both sides of our lives. But instead of taking elixir as stress relief or anything, I now took it on the whims of Sarah, if she wanted to spend the evening with me, I would, but if she wanted to hang out with Maria, I would take enough elixir for their time together.
This arrangement worked out great for us, and it even allowed Maria to do things she'd never done before, now even when taking holidays Maria could come along too. Sarah even allowed Maria to continue hooking up with guys if she wanted. Now myself, Maria and Sarah are all in harmony.







Comments
Post a Comment