Skip to main content

Some Daddy-Daughter Time (Part 3)

After that first night my husband and I decided we needed to keep Chloe on a much tighter leash. So we used Madisons grounding to only allow Chloe and her to see each other in our home, that way I could easily see what the 2 of them were getting up to.

My husband took the elixir almost nightly for a while, becoming Chloe. The two girls just hung out in Madisons bedroom all evening, I’d rarely see either of them for the duration of Chloe’s stay.


Every time my husband took the elixir though Chloe would give me attitude, she was annoyed that Madison was grounded, and that she couldn’t show Madison how to have fun if she was stuck in the house all the time.

When Chloe transformed back into my husband though he’d have no memory of his time as Chloe, and had no idea why he’s have acted that way around me.  It was becoming clear to me that my husband and Chloe were now two very separate entities.
—
Today when I got home I found the floors of the house soaking wet. The trails of water led to the back of the house. Approaching the rear of the house, I could hear pulsating music, then I caught sight of the yard and pool, it was full of people, all in bathing suits hanging around our pool.

I went into the yard, and walked around the yard looking for Madison, but couldn’t find her. Then on the opposite side of the pool I spotted Chloe, at the same time she spotted me, smiled and flipped me off.


I stormed back into the house, and went to my bedroom. I found the case of elixir still open, with a one of the large vials missing, and one of the smaller ones too. The larger one was enough elixir to keep my husband as Chloe for nearly 48 hours.

On my bedside table I found a note from my husband, it read “I’m so sorry, I didn’t know what to do, all these guys turned up expecting to see Chloe. Madison was freaking out because Chloe wasn’t here. I had no choice but to take the elixir without you being here.”

I realised that Chloe and Madison must have planned for this, Chloe knowing my husband would have been forced into taking the elixir. I had to find Madison, and shut down this party.


Back in the yard, I walked up to Chloe asking sternly, “Where is Madison?”.

“Oh she’s out here somewhere, but I doubt you’ll recognise her, I slipped a little of our little pink secret into her drink. She’s quite unrecognisable to her former self, but she sure is having fun.” Chloe said cheekily.

I looked around the pool, every girl there was a busty blonde, Madison could have been any of them. “This is the end of the line for you, I’ll make sure my husband never takes that elixir every again.” I said storming off back into the house.

“We'll see about that, bitch” Chloe said under her breath.

Comments

  1. Is mum about to be tricked into taking elixir....and getting hooked

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Man Handled (short)

 "You fucking perv, just how long have you been spying on me?" "Long enough so see you grow those tits in 5 seconds straight"  "I can't believe that my best friend using the elixir to become a whore on the weekends. At least it made you hot as fuck. Just look at these titties!" *no one has man handed me like that before, why does it make me so horny, fuck why do I want him so much right now* Later...  "That it bitch, suck my cock like the whore you are!   Now swallow all of it! I want Mikey to remember this, I want him to remember how I made you my little bitch and how much you loved it"  

Interuption

 

Personality Experiment