Skip to main content

Taking it too far

When I learnt of my boyfriends crossdressing it rapidly became much more than just a part of his life, it became part of our lives together. Whilst dressed up he called himself Cassie, she was totally different to my boyfriend, she looked, acted, and even spoke femininely, she even would become extremely submissive to me.



But regardless of how good her female impersonation was she would never leave the house dressed up. She was afraid that her secret would get out, and she'd be humiliated. That’s when I suggested that we used my skills with hypnosis to help her relax about being dressed in public. I was amazed about how pliable she was as a subject. As a result in no time I had her leave our apartment and go to the stair well to do a photo shoot, however she could never go any further.


My boyfriends underlying fears were to blame, they were too strong to overcome with just a few basic suggestions. That’s when I made the decision to just turn off his personality, and make a completely female persona to replace his male personal whilst he was dressed. Cassie would then no longer be held back by my boyfriends fears. She would then have all the confidence needed to go anywhere, to do anything.

When I created Cassie’s persona I gave her full access to my boyfriends memories ensuring that all of his abilities to make a perfect female impersonation were now hers too. I then added a new personality inspired by a few of my other girlfriends, their love of makeup, sitcoms, shopping, and even an interesting in men.

It was at this point that I realised that I was getting turned on by having this level of control over my boyfriend, realising I was making him perfect sissy girlfriend. New ideas of how to change him flooded my mind, but I decided to wait, I could change too much too quickly, the changes would never stick.

The last things that I added were a few triggers, a few control triggers for me to make changes later if needed, and an automatic trigger so that Cassie would be in control whenever my boyfriend started to dressed up.


Later that day, my boyfriend were watching tv when he got up and went to our bedroom. I had a suspicion that he was about to get dressed up since he had done that before. I peeked through the crack in the door to see what was going on, inside I could see him behaving quite differently, usually he would just pick the clothes, and be dressed up in minutes, this time she was sorting through dresses, checking their style matches against other things she had picked. The new female Cassie personality was clearly in control of him.

I went back to watching tv, I knew should could be a while. Almost an hour later and I heard the door open and the clicking of high heels on our wooden floor. She sat down next to me and crossed her legs, something my boyfriend never did whilst dressed. Then she started talking to me about the tv show, but her voice it was different, she sounded like a teenage Californian valley girl, something I had never heard from her before.

For the next hour or so we talked all sorts, about the tv show, about how she liked my hair today, she even commented on how cute some of the boys were in the tv show. Every time one guy came on screen she would squirm in her seat, she was clearly quite turned on by this guy in the show.


As the adverts came on after the show she was transfixed by an advert for a fashion brand. As soon as it finished, she asked me if we could go to the mall, she really wanted to find that dress from the advert. This new confidence pleased me, not just was she willing to go to mall, but she was eager, even once we arrived there was no sight of hesitation from her.

It felt like Cassie was just like one of my girlfriends as we shopped, as we tried on out fits we talked and gossiped. Whilst at the checkout, Cassie even started flirting with the clerk, she squirmed in the same way she had earlier, again getting being turned on by the guy she was talking to.

What I hadn’t anticipated was that she even gossiped about my boyfriend, like he was somewhere else. She recounted what my boyfriend used to get up-to when I wasn’t around, even what he did when he was alone and dressed.

We were almost done shopping, as I watched as Cassie got dressed up one last time I got the same feeling I got earlier, all of this control was turning me on. I decided how far I could push things here today, I put Cassie back into a trance and started to make a few changes. As I spoke the words changing her mind, the same thrill washed though me.


I brought my boyfriend out of trance, he stood there in the middle of the changing room staring at his feminised reflection coming to the realisation of where he was. I explained the predicament to him, and the choice that awaited him. He could either walk out of here, or Cassie could, but if Cassie did she would stay in his head, always able to take control if she wanted.

---

All of this was 3 years ago, looking back I can't believe that it all started so tamely. Over time I found that I loved pushing Cassie further and further, asserting more control over my sissy 'boyfriend'. She might have started just by flirting with the clerk at the mall, but soon enough she was sucking cocks too, and loving every second of it. At the end of the first year of creating Cassie she was in control almost all the time, we celebrated by getting her some real tits, this made her even more popular with the guys. Right now though, Cassie is looking forward to getting rid of her sissy clit, and getting a real one.


As for my 'boyfriend', I think that he's at that point where he's resigned himself to his fate as a sissy slut. Just for fun though ever very so often we let him out to see how much Cassie has changed him, but for the most part he's just a passenger, watching as Cassie live her life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Man Handled (short)

 "You fucking perv, just how long have you been spying on me?" "Long enough so see you grow those tits in 5 seconds straight"  "I can't believe that my best friend using the elixir to become a whore on the weekends. At least it made you hot as fuck. Just look at these titties!" *no one has man handed me like that before, why does it make me so horny, fuck why do I want him so much right now* Later...  "That it bitch, suck my cock like the whore you are!   Now swallow all of it! I want Mikey to remember this, I want him to remember how I made you my little bitch and how much you loved it"  

Interuption

 

Personality Experiment