Skip to main content

Yes Master


I had spent the last hour getting ready for my master, making myself pretty for him. I setup my laptop at the end of my bed, and readied the webcam to show him how much of a good girl I had been.

The laptop buzzed, my master was calling.

“You look beautiful today my dear. Now show me what you’ve been practicing” he asked.


I leaned back showing my pussy, I gently starting massaging my clit, pleasant feeling began to spread through my body. I lowered the straps on my dress, dropping my dress to the floor revealing my naked body to my master.


“Get the toys I sent you” he asked.


“Yes master” I said, I picked up the dildo he had sent me. Just as I had practiced, I put its head against my lips. I licked and teased it, until I put it deep into my mouth pretending I was giving a blow job.


I got the second toy he had sent me, a vibrator, laying back I pressed it against my clit as it pulsated. I hesitated for a moment, before pushed it inside me. Instantly my body reacted send wave after wave of pleasure through me. My body shook as orgasms started to hit me.


“Good girl, I think you are ready for your next task” he said visibly happy on the call.

“Yes master” I replied

“Tonight you are going to go out and find a guy, your task is to seduce him, and to suck his cock. Bonus credit will be given if you do even more.” he said in an assertive tone.

I was shocked, I looked straight into the camera and said “Please master, I don’t want to…”

“YOU WILL DO IT, OTHERWISE I WILL NEVER TURN YOU BACK INTO A MAN” he demanded.

I dropped my head, “Yes master” I replied, quietly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man Handled (short)

 "You fucking perv, just how long have you been spying on me?" "Long enough so see you grow those tits in 5 seconds straight"  "I can't believe that my best friend using the elixir to become a whore on the weekends. At least it made you hot as fuck. Just look at these titties!" *no one has man handed me like that before, why does it make me so horny, fuck why do I want him so much right now* Later...  "That it bitch, suck my cock like the whore you are!   Now swallow all of it! I want Mikey to remember this, I want him to remember how I made you my little bitch and how much you loved it"  

Interuption

 

Personality Experiment