Skip to main content

Some Daddy-Daughter Time (Part 5)

It's been months since my daughter dosed herself and my husband with that super strong elixir making their transformations semi-permanent. I savored the moments when they were not transformed, I would have my husband for support, though I was always fearful that Chloe would return at any moment. 

 

Madison was not the same girl she once was, in her normal form she had become extremely bitchy to my husband and I, it's like the strong elixir broke her persona, and now even without her hyper sexualised body she was still that same bitch.


Everytime the pair of them would transform things would get out of control quicky. Sometimes the girls would go out for hours, and eventually return with 'partners'. Other times the girls would throw house parties whilst I was out. Everytime they were in my presence with others they would always demean me, and humiliate me. I couldn't let this go on any longer.

At the start of all of this my husband told me of the three forms of elixir he was offered when he bought the original vial. The first was the one he bought, a pink elixir, causing the transformation he went through. The second was a significantly stronger version of pink version, this version is what Madison used to make their transformation semi-permanent. The last kind was ruby red elixir, this one caused a permanent transformation, but it was called the superior elixir, giving the user dominance over other elixir users.

The third type sounded like what I needed, at least that way I'd be able to control Madison and Chloe. But I was scared of what other things that elixir might do to me. After all we never knew that my husband would become a whole different person on the elixir. But I was resolute, I needed to get control back, whatever the cost.

It took me a few months to track down a vendor for the ruby elixir, it was nearly 20x more expensive than the pink elixir was, that's what you get for the advertised features though. Once I got home, loud music coming from upstairs, and a rhythmic pounding which made the light fixtures rattle, Madison and Chloe had blatantly brought back their 'partners' and were having a good time.

The rage built within me quickly and without even a second thought I had unstoppered the vial and had drunk the ruby red elixir. I could hear my heart’s thundering beat in my ears as my entire skin started to tingle.

My breasts strained against my tight top as they grew, I tore off my shirt releasing them as I saw them grow multiple sizes. My hips and butt flared out, becoming rounder than they ever had been. My head ached as the elixir changes continued, new thoughts and feelings surfaced as the transformation completed itself. I looked in the mirror at myself, I still looked a lot like my original self, but I was a younger, sexier version of myself.


I opened the door to see Chloe riding her male partner. Chloe noticed me "Fuck! Get out!" she screamed.

"You won't talk to me like that young lady." I said sternly. Chloe was silenced, she seemed confused as she couldn't say any of her snide remarks to me. I stood over her realising the control that the ruby elixir had advertised was real. I had a naughty thought, a great way to show my dominance over Chloe and my husband, "I'd like my husband back, right now" I instructed.

Chloe looked shocked as she instantly started transforming back. "Shit, not now, stop it!" Chloe begged, as her body started to morph, her breasts shrinking, becoming taller, more masculine. Chloe's male partner freaked out as he watched becoming male, he quickly rounded up his clothes and ran out of the room.

I just stood there as Chloe looked up at me realising the control I now had over her just as her eyes were replaced by my husbands, and the transformation completed.

"Oh man, what happened this time?" my husband asked me, he looked up towards me, "no forget that, what's happened to you?"

"I had to take back control my dear, but it's nothing to worry about, I feel better like this, I feel better than I did when I was in my 20s, and look at my body, amazing isn't it." The concern in my husband's eyes melted away instantly, replaced with arousal as he admired my new body.

His reaction to me made me realise that maybe my control wasn't just on their transformed selves, but also on their original forms too. I needed to test it. "Babe, get hard for me won't you", just as the words left my mouth his cock started to harden. I wondered how far this control reached, "Now I want you to cum for me, but no touching your cock"

He just stood frozen in front of me as his body forced him to cum. I marvelled over my level of control as he finally came, with it landing on the floor. Something about the mess he caused angered me though, and I ordered "Lick that up right now!". He fell to his knees and started licking his own cum off the floor.


 My husband had become so pathetic in those moments, but he might have his uses, or maybe Chloe would, "Go clean yourself up, you disgust me" I said as I left him in the room. Next I had to deal with my daughter.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Man Handled (short)

 "You fucking perv, just how long have you been spying on me?" "Long enough so see you grow those tits in 5 seconds straight"  "I can't believe that my best friend using the elixir to become a whore on the weekends. At least it made you hot as fuck. Just look at these titties!" *no one has man handed me like that before, why does it make me so horny, fuck why do I want him so much right now* Later...  "That it bitch, suck my cock like the whore you are!   Now swallow all of it! I want Mikey to remember this, I want him to remember how I made you my little bitch and how much you loved it"  

Interuption

 

Personality Experiment