"Damn it Chloe. You've had your revenge, please change me back." Lewis begged.
"Oh I think it's kinda funny, seeing you act ever increasingly girly. This will teach you for flirting with that girl last night" Chloe said.
"I can't take this much longer. Every time I let my mind relax I do something I don't want to. On my way here my mind drifted for just a second, suddenly my hands were full of shopping bags full of lingerie. Lewis explained showing the pink bags next to the table.
"Oh my this is some really sexy stuff, it'll look great on you" Chloe giggled as she noticed how Lewis' gaze had drifted off. He was looking just over her shoulder. Chloe looked around, Lewis was starring at a table full of guys.
Chloe couldn't help but giggle to herself she looked back a Lewis now slack jawed, starring at the guys mindlessly. It was then the most mischievous thought crossed her mind. She snapped her finger in from of Lewis bringing him back to attention. The expression on his face showed he was disturbed by the thoughts he just had.
"Well the good news is that the spell will expire in 10 hours, at which point you will change back, however if you indulge your inner slutty ways you will be stuck like this." Chloe smiled and stood to leave.
Lewis leapt forward grabbing Chloe's hand "You have to help me, I'm loosing it, I don't know what I'll do next"
"Oh I have an idea about that" Chloe said as she picked up her bag and walked towards the guys sitting behind her. She chatted with them for a second, before facing Lewis and pointing at him.
Lewis' heart pounded hard as he realised when Chloe had done. He watched as she walked away, as one of the guys from the table stood up and made his way towards him.
"Just keep calm. Don't do anything silly Lizzy. Just keep cool and be flirty but not too slutty." she muttered under her breath as the man sat in the chair opposite her.

This one was one of my favorites! Always felt like there was more
ReplyDelete