My roommate Ryan just got back from a holiday in Ibiza. When he came back though he had some strange tan lines. I looked as though he'd been wearing a bikini, so I asked him about them.
"While I was there lots of people were using this new drug, called Elixir. I tried it and it had some interesting effects. I kinda got addicted to the stuff, and used it all the time. That's how I ended up with these tan lines, I ended up spending most of time on Elixir than I did sober."
"Elixir?" I asked.
"It makes you into someone completely different. It let me just have fun for my entire holiday, without even thinking about my normal life." Ryan explained.
"I don't get it" I said confused still.
"Hmm... maybe it would be easier if I just showed you, I brought a few vials back with me, just to tide me over until I find a supplier here. I've been anxious to try it again, ever since I got off the plain." Ryan fumbled in his bag and pulled out 2 vials of the pink, sparkling elixir. He unstopped the vial, winked at me and swallowed its entire contents.
Ryan dropped to his knees as he began to groan. "Don't worry, this is totally normal, just stay back until the transformation it done" He fell forward flinging his newly lengthened hair forward.
In front of me it looked like his entire body was shrinking. His waist has a noticeable curve to it and it began to look like he had some very feminine hips. His voice changed, no longer was he groaning like a man, but instead he was moaning in a light female tone.

The moans stopped as his feminised friend just breathed deeply. The transformation was done. She got up off the floor turned to me and said
"Do the tan lines make sense now?" she asked as she gently cupped her tits.
"That elixir stuff turned you into a girl? You spent your whole holiday as a girl? Why would you do that?" I asked bemused.
"Why wouldn't I babe? This feels great. And just look at me, I'm a super hot. Every guy around was buying me drinks, it was awesome. Men are so easy to twist when you look this good." she said as pushed her naked body up against mine. I could feel my body start to react to her, I was beginning to understand her point of view.
"You know it would be a pity to have wasted this elixir and stay in tonight. I want to go have some fun. Lets go out into town. Oh Oh! I have an even better idea." she picked up the second vial of elixir, "Lets both go out as the hottest girls in town!"
She held out the elixir in front of me. I must admit I was curious. But was I willing to give up my manhood just to satisfy my curiosity.
"Come on, you'll love it" as she said that her voice began to echo in my mind. The temptation was building within me.
"Ok just once". I said as she handed me the elixir. I unstoppered it and nervously drank. It was like drinking and incredibly sweet, bubbly drink.
"I can't wait to see what you will look like." Roxie said as she pulled out the camera on her phone to record my first transformation.
My stomach felt like it was in knots, so much so I fell to my knees, I instantly understood why Ryan did so earlier. I could feel my body bubbling, energy flowing through every part of my body. The energy surged through my body and I fell forward.
As I pushed myself back up my now long, brunette hair fell in front of my eyes. I pulled the hair to one side with my hands, and noticed my hands were much smaller, my nails had extended far beyond where there were a few moments earlier.
The energy surged again, and suddenly my whole body felt strange. Again I pushed myself back up, but this time it felt harder, like something was holding my back. I looked down upon my changing body and saw what was feeling so odd. I had a massive pair of tits on my chest.
Shocked I cupped them in my hands. The sensation was incredible. Such a pleasurable tingle as my thumb grazed my nipple. I was distracted though, the energy was peaking one more time. I noticed it just as it hit.
This one was different to all of the others. It was incredibly strong, I felt something fundamental about my being changed as the surges did not abate. I heard myself moaning in a female tone of voice. As the surges continues I realised that they were orgasmic surges.

After a few minutes the surges subsided. I lay there panting, after the intense transformation. I looked over the Roxie, still recording.
"Well I don't think any of my clothes going to fit over those huge
tits. I guess we need to go shopping before we head to the bars." Roxie
said with glee.
Comments
Post a Comment