Skip to main content

The Weekends

 

I love weekends. Not just because I don't have to work, but because I get to be who I really want to be.

About a year ago John and I were pretty hard up. We hadn't had a girlfriend in ages, and not slept with one in even longer. That was until we discovered something incredible in a backstreet shop in town. It had items of all kinds, but one our attention. It was a set of female underwear, said to make it wearer the perfect woman for their partner.

I had a plan to give it to a girl I fancied as present. That was until I opened the bag at home. A strange compulsion came over me, I wanted to put the underwear on myself.

I stripped and held the panties in front of me, I slid them over my legs, as the rose up to my crotch my lower body morphed to fit them perfectly. The front of my crotch was perfectly smooth, my legs were hairless and smooth, and my ass had plumpted up,

A feeling of excitement overcame me, eagerly I wrapped the bra around my chest, clasping it and slipping the straps over my shoulders. Almost instantly the rest of the transformation completed, shirking my waist, changing my face and hair, and giving my breasts on my chest.

It was odd though, all of this felt perfectly natural. I loved this feeling, this feeling of being a beautiful woman. But there was something else emerging from within me. I feeling of power, dominance and entitlement. It was that day Samantha was born.

In my eager female state I pounced on John, he had no clue what was going on, only that this mystery woman wanted him, and he was only too happy to oblige her.

The morning after I shared the details with John, who Samantha was, how it all worked. He was dazed and confused, but as soon as the weekend arrived, and I had an oppotunity, I became Samantha again, and all of Johns worries melted away.

That's been our routine ever since. I keep wanting it to last longer though, perhaps that shop would have something which could help Samantha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man Handled (short)

 "You fucking perv, just how long have you been spying on me?" "Long enough so see you grow those tits in 5 seconds straight"  "I can't believe that my best friend using the elixir to become a whore on the weekends. At least it made you hot as fuck. Just look at these titties!" *no one has man handed me like that before, why does it make me so horny, fuck why do I want him so much right now* Later...  "That it bitch, suck my cock like the whore you are!   Now swallow all of it! I want Mikey to remember this, I want him to remember how I made you my little bitch and how much you loved it"  

Interuption

 

Personality Experiment