Skip to main content

What would you do?

For weeks I have been so sure that my girlfriend Karen had been cheating on me. But when I tried to follow her one time she found me and had ever since been extra cautious, coving her tracks.

What I needed was a way to find out what was going on but for her not to even notice me. However my friend Jamie recommended the elixir to me. It was perfect, my girlfriend would never know I was me, she'd never expect me to be another woman.

Then came the night when she was going out with her girlfriends. This was the ruse I was sure she was using when she was meeting the other guy. So as soon as she left I drank the elixir I'd purchased.

The feeling of the transformation was incredible. Feeling my body mass vanish to become delicate and feminine. My hair flourished, and became blonde as it fell passed my shoulders.

When the transformation completed itself I took a look in the mirror. I was so beautiful, leggy, feminine. I awed at my own image for a few minutes before I remembered my mission.

 None of my clothes fit anymore, so I was forced to use one of Karen's leather dresses. However when I put it on it was so loose on my tiny body that I had to tie one of Karen's jackets around my waist to make it work.

To complete the outfit I picked out a pair of Karen's wedges. I thought I wouldn't be able to walk in them but I seemed to be a natural instantly.

As I walked into town I began to notice how other people reacted to me. While men looked at me with lust, women looked at me insanely jealously.

I must admit I loved the attention I was getting, especially from the men. It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling that I really enjoyed. I knew I was the centre of their world in the moment, that I had their attention undivided and I loved it.

Later I caught up with Karen and my worst fears had been realised, she was with another man.

It was then a crazy thought crossed my mind. I could get my revenge right now. I could take that man right from her.

I stood watching them for a few minutes as a planned my scheme. I would wait until they separated and then I'd pounce on him.

As the guy moved away from her and walked towards the bar I moved in. I stood as close to him as possible at the bar, our bodies almost touching. He looked towards me and I shyly smiled in return.

I moved closer, close enough of my hip to touch his, but he didn't move away. We looked at each other once more, a lingering look.

I moved my hand down onto his thigh, while our eyes were locked. Again he didn't move away. Instead he turned to face me, my hand moved up to his waist.

His hands started to wander, first around my waist, but then lowering and grasping my butt tight.

I heart raced, my pussy was soaking wet, I wanted him, so badly. My whole body wanted him so badly right now, I didn't care about the plan, or Karen, I just wanted him.

His hand still on my butt he pulled me close. I waited with baited breath as he leaned over and kissed me so deep.

As our lips parted, my breathing was rapid, animalistic, I would let him take me right there. But instead he took my hand and lead me out the back of the bar.

In the back streets he couldn't keep his hands off me. While one of his hands fondled my breast, the other explored my pussy. Every time he grazed my clit is sent shivers through me, each better than the last.

I needed him fully. We wandered further eventually ending at my home. We went inside and he went straight to undressing me. I ripped his shirt from his body while he pull my dress over my head in one swift motion.

I could see his trousers under extreme pressure, wanting to release what I so desired in that moment. Weakly I felt to my knees and began to unbuckle his belt. My mouth salivating at the thought of what was to come.

I release the top button of his jeans, and slowly began to unzip them. The as the zip moved over his force pushing from within. As soon as I did his jeans fell to the flaw and the mound push forward further, now only an inch from my face, and only constrained by his underwear.

I peeled down his underwear over his hardened shaft, as soon as release it sprang up and grazed my face. My mouth moved instinctually to wrap my lips around his hardness.

With each movement down his shaft he groaned louder. A could feel him pulsating in my mouth when he grabbed the hair on he back of my head a pushed me so deep onto his cock.

I was so turned on by his overwhelming strength as he repeatedly forced me deep upon him. On one plunge he stopped and he groaned loader than before.

I felt his hot load hit the back of my throat as his whole body shook. I pulled myself of his still pulsating cock, my mouth full of his load. Looked up at him, bit my lip and swallowed it whole.

His remaining seed dripped over my breasts and I eagerly rounded it up on my fingers and licking it off as it were the creamiest ice cream.

I saw his hardness fade, so I grasped it in my hard. I wasn't done, I wanted so much more. I took control and pushed him back onto the bed.

I walked over him and lowered myself upon him. His cock responded getting harder once again, filling me so full.

I began to rock my hips over him. I felt pent up waves of pleasure begin to crack. Rocked harder, faster than before, I could feel something building within me.

In seconds small motions were replace by bigger bouncing motions, building the sensation faster and faster.

I was fatigued, but I was so close. He saw this and strongly cliched my arm as he lifted me and pulled my hard back down onto him.

It was enough, the waves broke, I screamed so load as the pleasure washed over me. My body shook violently as I was held in this orgasmic bliss.

He didn't stop though, he continued to ram me hard. The pulsating I had felt in my mouth earlier I could again feel in my pussy. He was going to erupt again.

A few moments later his body shook as he came within me. He slowed, exhausted, and slowly withdrew from me.

We both collapsed in each other's arms before we could say anything sleep took us both.

The morning after I awoke alone. Looking around I resolved the whole thing to be a dream. As I got out of bed I walked over the leather dress from my dream, odd I thought.

I walked into the rest of my apartment but my girlfriend was no where to be found. However in the kitchen there was a note.

"I can here you with your slut, I hope the both of you are happy together" it was from Karen scribbled angrily last night.

My phone then beeped, it was a text "Hey babe, last night was incredible, sorry I couldn't say with you til you woke, but lets do it again"

The memories flooded back, the elixir, Karen with him, steeling him from Karen, and then the incredible sex. It was all real and Karen had heard it.

What could I do, I'd never be able to explain it all to Karen, but she was a cheating bitch anyway. I could do nothing, be single and forget it all. Or I could take more elixir and go back to him for more.

The story was written in it's entirity whilst I was on holiday in Rome, I was on a bus trying to get somewhere. Who knows what someone would have thought had they seen what I was writing. I just remember being almost painfully turned on whilst on the bus and writing this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man Handled (short)

 "You fucking perv, just how long have you been spying on me?" "Long enough so see you grow those tits in 5 seconds straight"  "I can't believe that my best friend using the elixir to become a whore on the weekends. At least it made you hot as fuck. Just look at these titties!" *no one has man handed me like that before, why does it make me so horny, fuck why do I want him so much right now* Later...  "That it bitch, suck my cock like the whore you are!   Now swallow all of it! I want Mikey to remember this, I want him to remember how I made you my little bitch and how much you loved it"  

Interuption

 

Personality Experiment