Skip to main content

Breaking the dry spell

 It had been nearly a year since I had broken up with Charlotte, and even longer since I last had sex. I felt as though that break up had really thrown me off my game. Everytime I tried to chat up girls I'd stumble over my words, and come off looking the fool for even trying.

For what felt like the millionth time this month I told my roommate James about my failed attempts with girls, he was a good friend, but he was clearly getting to the end of his tether with me. Tonight was the night he snapped.

"Serously dude, you've got to stop moping about all of this. It's a big turn off for the girl believe me. I know what you need, a cheap, and sleezy hookup. It'll immediately break you out of this rut and have you back in the game."

"I can't even get a girl to talk to me for 2 minutes, how on earth am I going to hookup with one"

"Well there are ways around that problem" James said as he directed my attention across the room to the womens underwear drying near the window.

You see sames lead two lives, most of the time he was James, a mild manored man in his 20s, with a steady day job. But he also led another life as Trisha, his female alter ego. She was nothing like James, she was crass, a deviant, soley driven by sex, and she was always a absolute bitch to me.

"Thing is, I've kinda run out of elixir, and I can't afford anymore. But if you were to get me some, I'm sure Trisha would be very grateful." James said.

I was nervous about his offer, Trisha has never treated me with anything but contempt, but by giving her elixir she might actually help me. For the next few days I debated it, either James chasing me each day to see if I gotten any elixir for him, his addiction was worse than I had thought.

Eventually one day I caved, thinking I had nothing to loose, so bought 5 vials of elixir. I left them in the kichen for James to find when he got back, whilst I drank some beers in our garden. An hour or so later, I heard the clacking of high heels on our pateo approching me.


"So like, James left me a note saying that you bought him more elixir, so I like have to fuck you now or something, so I guess we should get that out of the way now before I go out. Strip" Trisha instructed.

I followed her instructions immediately, the anticipation rapidly aroused me, my body was ready for what I'd lacked for months. As I took of my underwear I turned to face her. At that moment I heard a camera shutter go off.

"Sorry honey, but there is no way I'm going to fuck a pathetic guy like you. But I do need to kept my steady flow of elixir coming, so as long as you keep buying James elixir, I'll make sure this picture of you and your pathetic dick doesn't get put on Twitter for everyone to see. Deal?" she said laughing at my predicement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man Handled (short)

 "You fucking perv, just how long have you been spying on me?" "Long enough so see you grow those tits in 5 seconds straight"  "I can't believe that my best friend using the elixir to become a whore on the weekends. At least it made you hot as fuck. Just look at these titties!" *no one has man handed me like that before, why does it make me so horny, fuck why do I want him so much right now* Later...  "That it bitch, suck my cock like the whore you are!   Now swallow all of it! I want Mikey to remember this, I want him to remember how I made you my little bitch and how much you loved it"  

Interuption

 

Personality Experiment