Skip to main content

Her Fantasy Unravelled

It was the last summer before I was due to go to university. My girlfriend Trisha and I both knew that our relationship was on it's last legs, and that it would come to an end before we went to our seperate universities. But knowing that just gave us clearance to became more adventurous with each other, playing out each others fantasies, it was like we were in training for freshers week at uni. 
 
Nervously one night she requested something I didn't expect from her. She wanted to see what it would be like to be with another girl. But instead of bringing a third party into our relationship, she suggested that I should become that girl. She told me all about the elixir, and it's ability to transform men into beautiful women in just seconds. It all sounded like make believe, so I light heartedly agreed.

But the first time I took the elixir I found out just how real it was, it was a rush, it started so small, just a tingling across my body, but that was just feeling of the elixir reaching out to every inch of my body to transform it. But once it had spread throughout my body the second phase would start, feminising everything, starting small, extending my nails, softening my skin, but it would soon accelerate, the transformation ravaging me, tearing away everything male, and granting me with a blessed female physicque.

As soon as the transformation finished I just knelt there checking out my new body, but Trisha started asking me questions, probing questions about me. She wouldn't tell me that night, but looking back, she clearly knew what some of the side effects of elixir could be, that sometimes it would create a second personality which would take over when on the elixir. But at that point that was not how the elixir worked for me, I was in total control.

Satisfied with my answers I then spent the rest of the day as Trishas own dress up doll. Not that I was complaining though, my male clothes weren't exactly comfortable anymore. She took clothes from her closet and I got dressed in each one. I noticed that fit on my body was quite different to hers though, my hips and breasts were bigger than hers, causing each outfit to look sluttier on my than it did on her. I didn't really see this as a problem though, but I could see Trisha was becoming quite envious of my new body.

Initially I thought using the elixir would be a one off, but after Trisha didn't make a move on me that evening it became clear that she wanted to take her time. Over the next few nights I would take the elixir and become Ashlee as I had started to call myself. As the days went by it became more and more natural to fall into my Ashley persona, it was becoming automatic to take a feminine posture, to walking in heels, to style my clothes and hair.

But still after all of this Trisha never made a move on me. So one evening whilst Trisha was having a shower, I took the elixir in secret, and joined her in the shower. Trisha seemed uncomfortable at first, but I encouraged her to just go with the flow, and let it happen.


I pressed our bodies together, our breasts squashed up against each other as I kissed her. It felt different kissing her as a girl, it's like I could taste her much more vividly than when I was male. I reached down and softly started caressing her pussy, just as my finger grazed her clit he legs buckled, as she collapsed on the base of the shower. 

I joined her on the floor kissing her breasts as I started work on her pussy again. Trisha gaspsed, reacting to my touch, this was her fantasy being forfilled, and she was clearly loving it now it had started. Through it all though, Trisha never once touched me, it was like she had realised whilst I was driving, that being with a girl wasn't for her.

 
The day after, I didn't see Trisha at all. I tried calling her but she wouldn't answer. It took 3 days but she eventually broke her silence, she didn't talk to me, she just sent one text message, she said that she couldn't look at me anymore without seeing Ashley too, and that whilst her time with us was good, she couldn't see me any more. We had broken up because of her fantasy.

I moped around for the rest of that day until a realised that I still had lot of elixir left, so I figured it might be fun to go out as Ashley, just to see what it was like. I never been out in public as Ashley at that point, but I was fearful of changing back whilst out. So I double to the dose of the elixir. The transformation felt generally the same as before, but as soon as it finished I found that I was ravenously horny, my tits ached, and my pussy was soaking wet. I tried not to think to much of it and got dressed and headed out.

That night was strange, it was like as soon as I entered the bar I was on auto pilot. Almost as soon as I approached the bar, a guy started flirting with me. I should have stopped him but I kinda liked it. It all seemed like a blur though now, one moment we were talking, he was buying me drinks, next think I knew I had my hand in his pants stroking his hardening cock right there in the bar. 
 
 
I woke up the morning after back as my male self, luckily Ashleys hookup was no where to be seen. I lay there for a while wondering why I had let myself do that. After recalling the events of that night though I realised I was getting aroused by the ideas of what I had done when I was Ashley, I had liked what I had done.

The next time I did the same thing, and then every night for the next week I took a double dose of elixir and went on the prowl, every night i'd go to a new bar, find some good looking stud and taking him home and fuck his brains out. One night whilst out I recognised someone at the bar, it was one of my friends, until now I had never noticed quite how hot he was. I knew I had my target, and I went in for the kill.

That morning after I woke up in my bed back as my male self again, but I realised what I had done. I'd just fucked one of my best friends. I checked my phone only to find a group chat with him in it where he was boasting about this super horny chick he'd hooked up with that night, reciting the depravity the two of them had gotten up to.

Reading the messages I felt ashamed, dispondant, and found myself totally incapable of responding. I realised must have been how in some way that Trisha had felt after Ashley and her hooked up. It was after that night that I decided to never become Ashley ever again. To leave the elixir behind and move on with a new life at university. 

---

It was now the first night at university, I had moved into the halls, and was ready start the new term. But still the craving to take the elixir lingered in my head. It had only been 3 days since that one night, but since then I had been able to steer clear of the elixir.

I knew that I needed to keep my mind off the elixir so I went with my other house mates to go out partying. The drinks were dissapearing quick, everyone was gettng drunk fast, and we were having fun together. But my mind kept switching into an "Ashley mode" where I was frantically rating each guy in the bar, these were her hunting grounds.

My scouring of the landscape was broken when one of my hall mates callout that it was my turn to get a round in, whilst getting the new set of drinks a guy next to me nudged by shoulder hard as he moved away, I tried not to think anything of it, but a few minutes later it was all I could think of as could feel a familiar feeling in my stomach, I noticed that my finger nails were growing, somehow the elixir was taking over again.

I rushed to the bathroom, locking the door behind me as my hair rapidly grew out. My mind raced, that  guy who nudged me, he must have spiked my drink with elixir, i realised as the changed went into overdrive and the transformation sped up, Ashley was going to get her first night out at university too.

Upon waking the morning after I couldn't concretely remember anything from that night, just flashes, of drinking, dancing, and leaving with someone, giving a blowjob, it was all so scattered. I opened my phone to find a picture on the home screen of Ashley sucking some guys cock. But I had absolutely no memory of taking the picture. The look in Ashleys eye looked different though, on pictures I had taken as Ashley in the past I could still see a hint of my true self in her eyes, but here there was nothing.

I stumbled into my bathroom, still feeling the effects of all the alcohol from the night prior and saw a message drawn on the mirror in pink lipstick. 

I found a new dealer. SO I got you these.

See you soon

Ashley xoxo

In sink below rested 5 vials of the elixir, with a sticker on the side saying 5x. Had this elixir been 5 times stronger than the one I was used to? Was that way I couldn't remember anything about being Ashley? 

As I looked down as the stash of elixir the craving reasserted itself, my heart pounded, as the idea of becoming Ashley right now passed through my head, going to uni as Ashley, being Ashley, I was raging hard just of the thought of her with all that control, I uncorked on of the vials and drank it down as I furiously stroking my cock. In the last seconds of having my cock I came, just the real Ashley took control.


Comments

  1. They do say College is a time for broadening your horizons and becoming a new person, I think Ashley is going to have a blast at college.

    Fantastic story, lived it start to finish

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant. Such a well written and sexy Elixir corruption story. Love it! Makes me want to write more Elixir stories myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Man Handled (short)

 "You fucking perv, just how long have you been spying on me?" "Long enough so see you grow those tits in 5 seconds straight"  "I can't believe that my best friend using the elixir to become a whore on the weekends. At least it made you hot as fuck. Just look at these titties!" *no one has man handed me like that before, why does it make me so horny, fuck why do I want him so much right now* Later...  "That it bitch, suck my cock like the whore you are!   Now swallow all of it! I want Mikey to remember this, I want him to remember how I made you my little bitch and how much you loved it"  

Interuption

 

Personality Experiment