I'd been with Alexa for 6 months now but still a lot of her life before meeting me was still a mystery to me. One evening after coming back from a date night I asked her about it.
"Oh I was someone else back then. You really don't want to know about that"
He reluctance to tell me only peaked my interest further. On the walk home I asked her again and again. But with no answer, until I asked her one more time in the elevator going up to our apartment.
"You're not going to give up are you? Fine." she said pressing the stop button on the elevator. "Before I met you I used to use an app to hook up with guys."
"Like Tinder or something?"
"Not quite. This app it... changes you. Making you more beautiful, more confident, making you someone else entirely."
"Yeh right. Least you could have done was tell me a convincing lie"
"I'm telling the truth, look see, the app is right here" she said showing him her phone.
"Then show me. Open it and use it" I instructed.
She hesitated, her thumb hovering over the icon. "When I do this I won't be me anymore. I'll be her. I won't just look different, I'll be different. Just don't be mad at me for whatever she does" said as she tapped the app.
Her camera snapped a photo of her reflection in the elevator door. The flash was incredibly bright. So much so I was blinded for a second. As my vision returned, and I focused back towards Alexa I could see she looked quite different.

My demure girlfriend had been completely transformed into this buxom babe. Her hair had grown down beyond her shoulders. her face was similar but all blemishes and imperfections had been washed away. Her breasts had grown multiple sizes, her waist had shrunk, and her hips now strained at the sides of her jeans. She was gorgeous.
She flicked her hair and admired her reflection for a moment before saying "Mmm it's good to be back" she reached over and released the stop button allowing the elevator to continue up.
"First thing I need to do it get out of these frumpy clothes. That bitch better not have gotten rid of my things" she muttered to herself as she entered the apartment. Swinging the door closed in my face after she entered.
I used my own key to enter and exclaimed "Alexa...?"
"Oh you. Urhh. Well I guess you are the best the old me could do, not half bad for her, but I could do better, much better" she said rolling her eyes as she headed to the bedroom.
"Alexa! What is going on?" I asked.
She entered the bedroom and slammed the door behind her, locking it. "Let me in this instant" I said.
"There is no way I'm letting someone like you watch me as I get changed, you aren't worthy of seeing me like that. I'm not your girlfriend. But you could be worthy... lets see." I heard sounds of rummaging through boxes. "Ah ha! Got it"
The door unlocked and opened. Alexa was stood there in just her bra and panties handing a phone to me. "This is our old phone, it has the app on it. You could use it to, who knows it might make you worth of me after all." she said whilst she blew me a kiss and slammed the door shut again.
I turned on the phone, and there it was the app that had changed Alexa into what she is now. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror and thought "Could I do this? I could I change as well. Who knows it might be fun being someone else for a night. At least I could be with my girlfriend".
With that I had made my mind up. I looked towards the mirror and opened the app. Again a massive flash occurred, I felt dizzy, my head felt strange, but my body felt stranger. I pushed myself back up from the counter and as my vision cleared I caught a view of myself I was not expecting.
Comments
Post a Comment