Skip to main content

The Last Party

It was just a few weeks before I was due to head to university, and somehow my friends and I had been invited to the last party before university with all of the popular groups from school. We felt truly out of my comfort zone, we were never part of these kinds of events. Shyly my friends and I hunched in the corner drinking, watching the popular lot dancing, and laughing.

It was then that I locked eyes with Hayden, I'd known her for my whole life, she was the girl next door. But things changed when she turned 18, it was like overnight she became a different person entirely. She grew in popularity quickly, and soon had her own clique of friends, all friends of her prior who changed just like Hayden did when they turned 18.

I thought it was her stares that were making me feel weird, but it wasn't that it was my stomach, it felt like it was turning over ready to throw up. I knew I'd never live it down if I were sick in front of everyone here, so quickly, I made my way to the bathroom. On the way my vision started to blur, I thought I'd drank too much or something, but I stumbled and my glasses fell to the floor,  and my vision was perfectly sharp again.

I tried to think nothing of it, and continued making my way to the bathroom. Just as I reached the bathroom andI put my hand on the door handle, 3 girls mobbed me, 3 of Haydens clique. They pulled me into the female bathroom, and locked the door behind them.

Confused and dazed, I wanted to protest, but my stomach felt so tight and ready to burst. I pushed one of the stalls open, inside was Hayden. "Drunk a little too much have we? Or perhaps you drank something you shouldn't have?" Hayden said playing with an empty vial in her hands. "Don't worry too much, we all took it. It made us who we are today, but we have no idea what the elixir will do to a boy though. But I do have a theory. Girls, strip him, I want to see everything" Hayden instructed. The girls holding me down started tearing off my clothes, leaving me there being held down wearing nothing on the floor.

"OMG! Look at his cock" Sasha said pointing at me. I thought she was mocking the size of my cock, shamefully I looked down upon myself only to see my cock shrinking before my eyes.

"Well, I guess it will work on boys too then. Time to get him ready." she instructed, the girls immediately stepped into action, they opened a bag containing a red dress, a red thong, and silver heels. The feeling in my stomach rushed throughout my body, my body shook as the girls pulled the thong up my legs. My whole body pulsated, every inch of my skin felt like it was on fire. The girls pulled me up right and slid the dress over my head.

Soon the fire ceased, the feeling faded. The girls released me and stepped back. I staggered to my feet,  very aware of the skimpy outfit I was wearing. Just as I got to my feet I fell forwards onto the bathroom counter, I forgot the girls had strapped me into the silver heels. I pushed myself back up onto my feet, barely holding my balance, I lifted my head. I was shocked by what I saw, a beautiful blonde woman looking back at me.

Hayden stepped up behind me, put her hand around my waist and looked right at me through the mirror, to say "Welcome to The Clique".

 That was my last memory of that night seeing that blonde woman looking back at me through the mirror. I awoke back in my bad in my room at home, naked. I dived across the room to look in the mirror, I was my normal self. However on the floor next to the mirror was the red dress, thong and heels I remember the girls dressing me in.

I checked my phone to see if there were any clues as to what had happened last night. I had a series of video messages from Hayden, each showing different moments through the night, each showing that blonde girl I saw before blacking out. They started innocuous enough with the girls taking shots, and dancing. But soon they started focusing on the blonde girl more and more, videos of her flirting with Mike, a guy who used to bully me at school, a later one showed her making out with him too.

The next video started with Sasha saying "Over here, I found them" the video looked over the banister on the floor below, to catch a view unmistakably of the blonde girl giving Mike a blowjob. The camera turned back to Hayden "Alex, or should I say Alexa, who knew you could be such a slut!".


It was at that moment I put together the pieces, that elixir stuff Hayden had spiked my drink with must have done that to me, changed me somehow into Alexa. I was disgusted at what she had done with my body, that I had done those things with that neanderthal Mike.

There was one last video, but it was different, I had sent it to myself. Opening it I saw it was from Alexa, "Hey Alex, I don't like this but Hayden told me you have to be the one to drink the elixir to become me, so I've made myself a little insurance pact. Mike is gonna be coming around soon and he's going to be looking for me. I'd hate to think what he might do to you if he finds you here instead of me. I've gotten you enough elixir for a while, now be a good boy and drink up."





Comments

  1. Wonderful story, Alexa is going to enjoy being part of the clique

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. No one writes Elixir better than you... oh... well me maybe, but I LOVE reading your take on it. This is brilliant. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Man Handled (short)

 "You fucking perv, just how long have you been spying on me?" "Long enough so see you grow those tits in 5 seconds straight"  "I can't believe that my best friend using the elixir to become a whore on the weekends. At least it made you hot as fuck. Just look at these titties!" *no one has man handed me like that before, why does it make me so horny, fuck why do I want him so much right now* Later...  "That it bitch, suck my cock like the whore you are!   Now swallow all of it! I want Mikey to remember this, I want him to remember how I made you my little bitch and how much you loved it"  

Interuption

 

Personality Experiment