When my friend Iain said he wanted to try out the elixir, I was worried. The elixir was well known for sometimes have side effects. Iain however seems to have done his research, and knew about it all. That why he was telling me, he wanted me to be his escort for the day, to make sure he didn't do anything stupid. Reluctantly I agreed, and he said he'd order the elixir that night, hoping to try it on the weekend.
When the weekend came Iain was so excited. The moment the courier arrived, Iain ran to sign for the package. Iain sat back on the sofa opened the package, inside were 10 vials, enough for a few weeks.
Iain looked over to me and said "I can't wait, I want to do this now." as he pulled out one of the vials, unstoppered it and drank it whole. He looked over towards me and smiled just as the transformation began. He arched his back as his body mass vanished leaving his clothes loose.
As he thrust his body back forward I noticed his face was now totally female, and his hair was now reaching down below his shoulders. His whole body began to bubble and morph.
His hips became wider, his thighs filled out, his waist pulled in, and breasts began pushing their way out of his chest. As the changes began to settle his panting became soft feminine moans.
He sat there for a moment trying to catch his breath. The transformation was no doubt stressful on his body. But soon he was breathing normally, and began to look over his new body.

He got up and ran to the bathroom, I chased after him. When I got these I found him looked into the mirror, admiring his refection while he stood there topless. I stood there stunned as the woman before me explored her body.
"I have boobs, real boobs. I've got to..." she said as she reached down into her loose jeans and confirmed her sex. "Oh my god" she said gasping.
"Um... can you not... um..." I said awkwardly as I watched my feminised friend explore her body.
"Um what?" she said as she looked over to me. He eyes glimpsed down for a second seeing the mound formed in my jeans. "Oh I see" she said as she picked up her baggy shirt and covered herself.
"I brought a few things for you, hopefully they'll fit." I said passing her the items I had picked up yesterday.
I retreated back outside leaving Iain to do what he would be his new body. Inside the room I could hear Iain taking pictures. While I waited though the image of her in that bathroom stuck in my mind. I couldn't get her image out of my imagination.
My phone pinged, it was a message from Iain. "I saw how much you like the new me, so I thought you'd like this. Ellie xoxo" accompanied with it was a photo of Ellie taking a picture of herself before getting changed.

My mind wandered, I was fantasising about Ellie, he body, my reaction to her. That was until she broke my day dream by announcing her presence to me. She'd gotten dressed up in the white top and black mini skirt I'd bought for her. She looked incredible.
"I look pretty good huh? You chose these clothes well. But with this body I could pull off anything." she said.
"Wow you look amazing, you even tried the heels, I didn't think you would" I said.
"Neither did I, I was scared at first I thought I might fall, but it seems I'm a natural with them" she said as she approached the mirror preening her hair.
"The elixir Iain had bought would last the entire weekend. So I think we should go into town to get a few more things. I can't just wear this all weekend." Ellie said.

"I don't know, perhaps we should just stay around here for a bit longer, to get yourself acclimatised to your new body." I said
"Oh come on babe" she moved in close to me, pushing her breasts up against my chest. "I'm totally acclimatised already. But if we have to stay here I guess we could have some fun." she said as she slipped her hand into my jean grasping my already rock hard cock.
Comments
Post a Comment