Skip to main content

Second Life (Part 2)

 "Ahhhh!" I screamed as I stared at feminised my reflection dropping the phone after the surprise.

I fumbled with the phone, my new longer nails getting in the way as I tapped on the screen. The screen lit up displaying only "Body and clothing modified, further changes requires a premium account".

I placed down the phone and reexamined my appearance. I had completely changed, even my clothes had changed. My eyes were transfixed on my new breasts, I cupped them in my hands still in disbelief that they real. My instincts kicked in and a pulled my top over my head exposing my new breasts to the world. I simply stood and stared at their glory.

"Well I didn't expect the app to do that to you." said Alexa observing me from the doorway. I turned in show automatically covering my new breasts with my hands.

"No need to be so shy, you should be proud of such a luxurious body" said Alexa

I didn't listen. "What happened? Why am I a girl" I said hearing the my female voice speak for the first time.

"The app only promises the user to change who they are. I guess the app only allows changes into women. Don't worry you'll automatically change back in 12 hours. Between now and then though we could have a little fun. Never had a sister to go out with before."

"I'm going no where like this. I'm just going to stay here and wait out the clock."

Suit yourself, but you'll be missing out. Say what, pass me that phone, I'll see if I can speed up that clock for you whilst you clean yourself up." I passed her the phone.

Alexa turned her back and rested in the door way as she fiddled with the app on the phone. I undressed and stepped into the shower, turning on the water, as it passed over my skin shivers were sent through my body. It was like every sense in my body was super sensitive.

I passed my hands ever my new body, my finger tips grazed my nipple, it sent a shock through my body. Again I grazed my nipple again the shock happened again. On the third pass my nipple as stiff to the touch, I pinched it between my thumb and index finger.

A strong pulse forced its way through my body, stronger than the previous ones. Emanating from deep within me, centering between my legs. Seemingly automatically my other hand had already made it's way between my legs were steadily rubbing my new sex.

It was like I was auto pilot, unable to stop touching myself. Then something happened unlike the feelings before, an unmistakable pleasurable feeling. As it swept over me I couldn't help but let out an audible sigh.

"Ah good" Alexa said mischievously "The advanced settings do work on you after all. Setting your sensitivity level to high took longer than I expected to have the desired affect, but you got there eventually" she turned to me winking.

"My other half didn't know what she was doing what she messed with these settings. The poor girl thought she was just removing her inhibitions. She had no idea she was creating me.

"And now I'm going to do the same to you. With a few tweaks of course, I think that by making your male self addicted to your female self while also making you completely subservient to me will assure that I will return more reliably from now on." said Alexa as she pressed the apply button on the app.

The instant she pressed the button my head started to feel fuzzy again. Strange thoughts not of my own passed through my head, selfish thoughts of my appearance, dismissing thoughts of others, desires towards men and distain toward my male form.

In the fog of all these thoughts giggled a new voice, not my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man Handled (short)

 "You fucking perv, just how long have you been spying on me?" "Long enough so see you grow those tits in 5 seconds straight"  "I can't believe that my best friend using the elixir to become a whore on the weekends. At least it made you hot as fuck. Just look at these titties!" *no one has man handed me like that before, why does it make me so horny, fuck why do I want him so much right now* Later...  "That it bitch, suck my cock like the whore you are!   Now swallow all of it! I want Mikey to remember this, I want him to remember how I made you my little bitch and how much you loved it"  

Interuption

 

Personality Experiment