Skip to main content

Second Life (Part 3)

 

I felt free. My worries from a moment ago vanished, and my thoughts returned back to my body, back to the bliss I was in a moment ago. My hand pressed hard over my clit.

Instantly I was back in the moment, . My knees became weak, I steadied myself with my free hand as I pushed my fingers deeper, pushing inside me.

My mind drifted in the sensation, my imagination weaved images. Images of physical strength, of domination, of manliness. Images of my friends flashed through my mind.

One image reoccurred time and again, I began to imagine his hands on my body, doing the things my hands we already doing. My imagination began running wild as the sensations began to shake my entire body. And overwhelming pulse rocked my body. I feel to my knees as I screamed out his name "MARK!".

"Interesting..." giggled Alexa watching my from the doorway.

I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, my body still vibrating from the feelings. Alexa smiled at me as I wrapped a towel around my body.

"So Mark huh? I guess you like him huh? Where did you guys last see each other?" Alexa asked.

"It was last week, we were out drinking with friends, he was nice." I answered.

"Are you sure? What were you wearing that night out of interest?" she asked me.

"I was wearing... wait no that can't be right... why would I be wearing guy clothes" I replied, slightly confused at the memory I had.

"Think back, what did you look like?" she asked.

"I... I... What? This doesn't make sense... I looked like a man" panic and confusion wrapped my mind.

"Yes you were, but now I've made you something much more superior. But in less than 12 hours time you will change back. We have a lot to do in that time. We have to make sure your other half is left with some especially scintillating memories.

Little over 6 hours later and Alexa and I were in town all dolled up and drinking in bars and clubs. Alexa had been filling me in on her fiendish plan, and the more I thought about it, the more I loved it.

All evening I had been loving the power I had, just by giving a guy a cursory look I could have him besotted with me, I'd tell them that I was Chloe, I'd flirt with them for a few minutes and soon enough they'd be buying me drinks, I have yet to buy a single drink tonight.

I just finished off my latest drink was I caught the eye of a man waiting at the bar. It was Mark. My heart began pounding in my chest, I felt light headed.

"What is he doing here?" I asked Alexa.

"I sent him a message from your other halves phone. Mark thinks he's going to meet your other half. But instead he's going to meet you. Now get over there and seduce him" Alexa instructed.

I caught his gaze again, and locked eyes with him. I tried to approach him with confidence, but inside I felt nervous and terrified.

I needn't have been nervous though, I had him like putty in my hands in just minutes. As we sat at the bar his hand snuck around my waist. He pulled me in close. My heart stopped for a moment as my breast pushed up against his chest. I looked up at him, and in a moment which seemed to linger, he paused before dashing in and kissed me.

From there the evening seemed to pass so rapidly. It was a blur of drinking and fondling with Mark until eventually I indicated to him that we should leave.

On the walk back Mark continued to have liberties with my body, His hands seemed to be persistently on my waist, my breasts or my bum, but I was loving every moment of it.

Without hesitation I invited him in, it seemed we had barely even closed the door I was already my knees undoing his belt. I ripped away his jeans releasing his already hard cock.

I wrapped my hand around it and began rhythmically stroking it. Licking my lips in anticipating I couldn't hold back any longer, I began licking the tip of his cock. The taste was nice, I wanted more, so I pushed myself further onto his cock, the head now enveloped by my lips,

I begin bobbing my head slowly, loving the feeling of it in my mouth. Mark grabbed the back of my head and pushed me deeper. It was a shock but I knew I could handle it. Voluntarily I forced lips to the bottom oh his shaft. His cock almost pushing it's way down my thought.

"Oh man I think I'm getting close" he said pulling me back off his cock. He was going to pull away but I wanted him to glaze my face with his cum. His whole body tensed as I felt a surge rocked through his cock before his shot his cum over my face.

It dripped down over my lips, I even tasted some, I loved the taste even more than the taste of his cock, I wanted more.

I awoke with a pounding head ache, the hang over left over from the night before. My dreams that night had been odd, dreams of being a woman and seducing one of my best friends.

With that the door to the bedroom bust open, it was Alexa. "What did we do last night?!?!" she exclaimed me in a panicked tone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man Handled (short)

 "You fucking perv, just how long have you been spying on me?" "Long enough so see you grow those tits in 5 seconds straight"  "I can't believe that my best friend using the elixir to become a whore on the weekends. At least it made you hot as fuck. Just look at these titties!" *no one has man handed me like that before, why does it make me so horny, fuck why do I want him so much right now* Later...  "That it bitch, suck my cock like the whore you are!   Now swallow all of it! I want Mikey to remember this, I want him to remember how I made you my little bitch and how much you loved it"  

Interuption

 

Personality Experiment