"I'm so sorry. I had no idea that she'd do something like that to you."
For the next few minutes she recounted what happened. Her memory was much clearer than mine. But as she recounted our counterparts exploits last night I found myself getting aroused.
The more she said the harder I got beneath the sheets. I tried to take my mind off what she was saying, I picked up my phone. As I unlocked it I noticed that my background wall paper had changed, and there was a message. It was from Alexas old number.
It read, "Hey babes, I had fun last night, I know that bitch girlfriend of yours will try to keep up apart, so I've got a little present for you. Use it when you want more fun. Chloe xx".
"Lucky for you that I changed back an hour before you, I found Chloe in here spooning Mark. I woke him up saying I was her sister, and that he should leave immediately. But don't worry I'll make sure you don't have to worry about Chloe anymore, I'm going to get rid of these phones, and the apps on them." said Alexa holding the phones in her hand as she left.
Without that phone Chloe would never return, luckily she had already thought of that. She had installed the app on my own phone, out of Alexas reach. My thumb hovered over the app, my heart racing, memories of the night before shining through, how delicious it felt to be Chloe.
I tapped the app, instantly the flash emanated from my phone transformed my body once more into that of Chloe's.

"Urh I wish he'd taken care of himself before becoming me. Now I'm super horny. Where's a good dick when you need it." Chloe said to herself and she reached over to Alexas side of the bed. In her bed side table she knew Alexa hid her dildo.
"Ah there you are. Not as good as the real thing, but this should suffice for now Chloe said as lay on her back and let the head of the 9″ dildo into her already wet pussy, she let out a moan as she pushed it deeper, it was like a pressure had been relieved.
She lay there for a few minutes pushing and pulling out her body, eventually she arched her back and clutched the bed sheets with her free hand. As she screamed out "YES! OH GOD YES!".
She just lay there for a few minutes, pulses still rocking her body. She was so absorbed in the moment, she didn't even notice Alexa come in.

"Oh no, what did he do?" Alexa said from the door way looked down on her boyfriends naked female body.
Chloe knelt on the bed facing Alexa, giving her full view of her magnificent body. "Only what he wanted. He was so turned on by my exploits last night that he wanted to feel it again. Lucky that I put the app on his phone after Mark collapsed in exhaustion. Don't even think about removing it either, I've put some protection in place" giggled Chloe mischievously.
"Fine we'll just wait out the timer then, 12 hours from now I'll have my boyfriend back" Alexa claimed smugly.
"You think you can keep me here. I don't think so." Chloe said as she got up and started rummaging through Alexa's closet. She picked out a mini skirt, a tank top, and some knee high boots. "Not perfect, but these will do until I get my own things."
"Stop that. Those are my things" Alexa complained.
"Do you expect me to be naked all day" Chloe said with her hands on her hips. Alexa didn't respond. "Thought so" Chloe finished as the fulled the tank top over her head.
She pulled the mini skirt over her hips, zipping up tight to her waist. "You know I think I pull off this outfit much better than you do" Chloe said as she did a twirl to show off the figure hugging outfit.
Just after she zipped up the boots she pulled out one of Alexa's bags, and started rummaging through my wallet. Pulling out each credit card "Since you aren't happy with me wearing your clothes, I'm going to get my own. She buckled up the back slipped it onto her shoulder and headed to the elevator.
"You can't. When you go back to being male you will regret all of this." Alexa claimed.
"Oh I don't think so, he loves being me. He wants this." Chloe said boarding the elevator as the door closed.

Alexa looked down onto the street from the apartment as she watched her feminised boyfriend walking away. She knew she had to follow her, find her and keep her in control to get her boyfriend back.
Comments
Post a Comment