Skip to main content

Second Life (Part 5)

I awoke in a unknown location. A bathroom which seemed somewhat familiar, I just couldn't put my finger on it. Around the bathroom were strewn female clothes. Still around my waist though were Chloe's boy-shorts. They were tight on his masculine frame, and held my cock in a very awkward position.

Clearly Chloe had been in a rush when she transformed back into me. This time was different to last time though, he didn't have any clear memories of his time as Chloe. All he had were moments, but nothing concrete.

He remembered being in the apartment with Alexa, then immediately after that being wolf whistled at by some builders, before being in a changing room trying on clothes. The next memories weren't of situations, just feelings, intense feeling on passion, and pleasure. And then suddenly I was here.

My phone was still in my hands, a message was written upon it from Chloe, "Sorry to put you in this situation babe, but I need a favour. I need you to enable the advanced features for me. I can't do it myself, only the original host can. That's you. In exchange for this I'll get you out of the situation you find yourself in.

*Bang Bang* came from the door "Hurry up Chloe, we have to go, we're going to be late". I looked into the mirror, I recognised that voice, it was Mark. Chloe had transformed me back in his apartment. I was trapped, there was no way I could go out of that door as myself.

I opened the app, and at the bottom were the advanced setting, it was locked behind my phones password. I knew I had no choice, I tapped in the advanced setting and entered my password. The screen opened up, I read through the options, most seemed innocuous, cosmetic, he saw no harm, He returned to the main screen and tapped the transform button.

The light filled the room and instantly Chloe was back. "Ah good boy" she said as she skimmed through the advanced settings. "Lets see if these work, let's see... one size up, yeh that'll do." she pressed the update button and the camera flashed again. Chloe was still present, she looked exactly the same except in one way, her breasts had increased in size.

She clutched them in her hands, smiling at her reflection. "Oh this is going to be fun." she skimmed through a few more settings turning some on, some off, changing values "That'll be a nice surprise for him. Hehe.".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man Handled (short)

 "You fucking perv, just how long have you been spying on me?" "Long enough so see you grow those tits in 5 seconds straight"  "I can't believe that my best friend using the elixir to become a whore on the weekends. At least it made you hot as fuck. Just look at these titties!" *no one has man handed me like that before, why does it make me so horny, fuck why do I want him so much right now* Later...  "That it bitch, suck my cock like the whore you are!   Now swallow all of it! I want Mikey to remember this, I want him to remember how I made you my little bitch and how much you loved it"  

Interuption

 

Personality Experiment