She was on top of me instantly. Laying her incredible body against mine. She kissed me as she began to rhythmically move her hips as she straddled me. I could feel my body reacting to her. A rushing sensation, through my body as it focused on one thing.
In seconds my cock was straining against my jeans, begging to be let loose. The look on her face changed, she could feel my cock pushing against her. She pulled the loose clothing off exposing her naked body to me again.
She pulled away from the kiss, she had fire in her eyes, she was ravenous, desperate for me. She ripped my shirt open, and began kissing my chest. She crawled her way down my body only stopping for a mere second to unbuckle my belt.
She looked at me once more, she bit her bottom lip and in one smooth motion tore down my jeans and underwear release my fully erect cock to her. She licked her lips as she cradled my cock in her delicate hands.
She leaned over and began kissing and licking my shaft. She was lost in the moment, her eyes no longer on me but focusing on my cock instead. As she reached the top pursed her lips and kissed the top.
She parted her lips and began to plunge herself upon my cock. Bobbing her head slowly she went deeper with each plunge. She was soon fully enveloping my shaft in her mouth.
For a moment a thought crossed my mind, "Wait this is my friend, what am I doing" I had been so lost in the moment I forgot what was going on. "We shouldn't be doing this" I said out loud.
She locked eyes with me, this seemed to annoy her. With her free hand she clutched my balls tightly. She was making it clear she was in control of this situation.
She hastened her motion on my cock. Rapidly plunging herself over and over. I could feel myself building to the end. It was approaching fast, I couldn't stop it, I groaned out as I came.

Her gaze locked with mine, she was still had her lips locked around my cock. I saw a distinct motion from her as she swallowed my load whole. An instant later I felt calmer, much more relaxed.
"Good boy" she said. A pleasurable sensation rippled through my body. Her words seemed to echo in my mind, making everything seem good.
It took a few seconds to get my thoughts straight "We really shouldn't have done that, how am I going to look you in the eye knowing that you've sucked me off" I said.
"Oh that's nothing babe. We've only just got started, now be a good boy and come over and fuck me, hard." she said.
Instantly my cock became hard again. My mind cleared, all I wanted to do was fuck her. I pushed her towards the dresser and bent her over and rammed my cock deep into her pussy from behind. I held onto her waist as a pulled her down upon me, as I was pushed back into her.
The dresser rattled as she held onto it. Her tits swayed back and forth with each motion. Ellie moans became louder the harder I fucked her, she was loving it. I could feel myself getting close again, she was already in the clutches of an orgasm.
For the second time that night I came inside of her. This time all the energy I had was spent, as I collapsed at the foot of the bed.

"Oh shit, I've now fucked my best friend too, what's happening here" I thought panicking.
"Good boy. That was good. Shame you couldn't go longer though." Ellie said as she admired her reflection in the mirror. My mind washed over again, my worries faded again.
"Who is this?" she asked me, as she showed me a picture of my new girlfriend Sara which had been stuck to the dresser. "A new girlfriend you haven't told Iain about?"
I wanted to lie, I had kept it a secret from Iain so he wouldn't get jealous or mad. But I couldn't lie to her, I just nodded my head.
"Well you won't be needing her anymore, you have me now." Ellie said.
Instantly in my head I knew I had to break up with Sara, she was nothing by comparison to Ellie.

"Did she keep any clothes here?" Ellie asked me.
Again I couldn't lie. I nodded my head.
"Naughty boy, holding back on me I see." she said as she started rifling though my closet, pulling out what of Saras clothes she could find.
"Hmm not perfect, and a little small, but they will do for now." she said as she squeezed her curvaceous body into Saras clothing.
"Well it'll give the guys an eye full, but at least it'll get their attention" she said as she twirled in front of the mirror.

"Since you've been a naughty boy not telling me about Sara and these clothes you are going to stay here whilst I go out. I need to find someone who can really satisfy me." she said as she closed the front door behind her.
I had no choice I had to stay and wait for her return.
Comments
Post a Comment