Skip to main content

Her Insurance Policy

When my girlfriend Charlotte was being sent abroad for 6 months for work she made my vow that I wouldn't cheat on her with some other girl. I did so without a second thought, but it wasn't good enough for her.

The night before she left she handed me a pink phone, she held a second phone in her hand too. She said she'd use this phone to keep my loyal, to make sure he only had eyes for her.

For weeks we used the phones to communicate with each other across the world, occasionally sending pictures to one another.

One night though she asked an odd question "Are you alone tonight?"

"No, Matt is here with me, we're watching some movies".

"Good. Open the transform app, and select your favourite picture of me, and give the phone to Matt." she asked.

I was confused but I followed Charlottes instructions, I selected a selfie of Charlotte wearing a form fitting top, and leather jacket, she looked hot in this one. I handed the phone to Matt.

"Why are you show me a picture of Charrr..." he started to say as his voice drifted off, his focus totally on the screen.

"Matt are you ok?" I asked. My personal phone buzzed, it was Charlotte, simply saying "Enjoy!!!" I looked back at Matt, a pink shimmer started to spread out from the phone, enveloping his arm first, but was soon spreading all over his body.

Matts body was now completely enveloped in the pink shimmer. The shimmer became an opaque pink colour for a second and then shattered. Matt was longer himself, somehow the phone had transformed Matt into a perfect clone of Charlotte from the picture.

"Matt?" I asked.

"No, try again" she replied.

"Charlotte??" I asked, confused.

The girl didn't reply, she just smiled and bit her lip as she looked at me. "So this is how you like me to look huh? Not bad, I always liked this outfit." she said as she checked her self out, running her hands over her body, "Looks like I'm all here.

"I'm sorry, what has just happened?"

"Oh silly me, I never explained did I. These phones are special, they have some kind of magical app on them which allows them to create a copy of whom ever picture is loaded in. Only downside is that it only lasts 2 hours before I will change back. The real Charlotte wanted to be here with you but this is the next best thing."

"But she also wanted to be sure that you were behaving yourself, that's why it had to be on one of your friends. While I am Charlotte, I also have access to all of Matts memories. I know your eyes have been wandering a little you bad boy, but I know you haven't done anything about it. So I guess you deserve a little reward"

My mind tried to understand what Charlotte was saying. All the while this version Charlotte was stripping off in front of him.


"Don't worry about all that baby, I know you've been a good boy, now we get to have some fun" she said turning around rubbing her perfect butt up against my crotch.

My mind raced, my and body began to react to her touch, both in conflict with each other. The reality was this was actually my friend Matt being controlled by this magic. But on the other hand this was my girlfriend, she was here with me. I wanted her so badly, my instincts took over.

I spun her back around and kissed her deeply. I'd missed this. My cock was straining against my jeans begging to be in Charlotte. Charlotte reached down, unzipping my jeans and began massaging my cock with her hands.

She broke off our kiss and gripped my cock hard. "Come with me baby" she said as she led me by my cock inout our bedroom.

 

She lay down on the bed in front of my, her legs wide, he pussy in clear view inviting me in. Without hesitation I dived onto the bed, pushing my cock deep within her, she moaned loudly as I did.

Rhythmically I pushed into her over and over, her moans getting louder with each plunge. I could feel myself getting close. I could tell she was close too. I started pushing in harder, faster, I was almost there.

Charlotte clutched the bed hard as he whole body spasmed and screamed in orgasmic bliss. This was enough to push me over, instantly I came inside her, automatically I groaned and immediately collapsed beside her.


"That was great baby, but we have to go back, my time is running out" she said.

It all started flooding back to me, this wasn't actually Charlotte, it was a Charlotte clone who had taken Matts body for her own.

Charlotte got out of bed and headed back to the living room "Now you know the secret of the phones, you can now use it whenever you like. Just make sure to use it on your friends, I want to know if you've been a bad boy before you get your reward." she said as she blew a kiss to me.

I got up and followed her back to the living room, she held the phone back up as she had originally as the shimmering light started to envelope her body. In seconds it had turned opaque and shattered once again, Charlotte was gone and Matt was back.

"I mean she's gorgeous man, but I don't know why you are showing me this?" Matt asked. He didn't remember a thing, he knew nothing of his last 2 hours as the Charlotte clone.

"So, do you want to come over again tomorrow night?" I asked.

Comments

  1. This has always been one of my favourites of yours - I have a feeling it may even have inspired Slut Puppet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this story was inspired by the original Slut Puppet which is unfortunately lost to time now. Crazy how cyclical it is :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Man Handled (short)

 "You fucking perv, just how long have you been spying on me?" "Long enough so see you grow those tits in 5 seconds straight"  "I can't believe that my best friend using the elixir to become a whore on the weekends. At least it made you hot as fuck. Just look at these titties!" *no one has man handed me like that before, why does it make me so horny, fuck why do I want him so much right now* Later...  "That it bitch, suck my cock like the whore you are!   Now swallow all of it! I want Mikey to remember this, I want him to remember how I made you my little bitch and how much you loved it"  

Interuption

 

Personality Experiment