Times had been rough for Steve, he lost his job, and the job market was in a bad state. Luckily for Steve his friend Matt was kind enough to host him for a few weeks. His apparetment was huge, more than enough space for the two of them. Steve only had one rule, that I wasn't to be in the appartment between 9am and 5pm, the time he was doing buisiness which he insisted on privacy for.
Living with Matt was great, he loved being with a friend everyday, having fun, it was great. The only problem was his rule, somedays he'd be rushing me out the door if I were running even a minute late. On day I arrived back just a few minutes before 5pm. It was odd, I could have sworn I heard a woman moaning as I approached the door. Opening the door though I found Matt laying down on his sofa with no one else to be seen.
I didn't understand what was actually going on until today. I left the house on schedule 8.55am, however before I got out of the building I realised I had forgotten some documents I needed for an interview. I had no choice, I had to break Matts rule. I figured I'd sneak in quietly, and leave without even being noticed.
As I put my key into the lock I could hear Steve inside, but it was the oddest sound, click clacking steps, the sounds of high heels on walking. The sound disapeared, so I took my chance. I opened the door, Matt was no where to be seen.
I dashed to my room picked up the papers and was ready to go. When I heard the click clacking of heels go passed my room, towards the living room, blocking my exit.
Desperately seeking escape I crept towards the living room. I peered around the corner and saw something quite unexpected. It was Matt, but he was wearing those high heels I'd been hearing, but also a short plaid skirt, and tight white top. He was crossdressing, I could now understand his need for privacy.
A few moments later a bell tolled in the appartment, it was 9am. Matt opened a secret draw I'd never before, and pulled out a test tube filled with pink liquid.
"8 hours" Matt said as he lifted the vial to his lips and drank it. Matt doubled over, steadying himself against the counter. Matt started to groan, he breathed heavily, with each groan which voice changed, becoming lighter, airier.
Somehow Matts hair was growing incredibly fast, settling just passed his shoulders. His whole body looked different now, he was shorter, his waist had shrunk, his legs looked smooth, he even had hips. Matts moans were now distinctly female.
Matt threw his now long hair back, revealing his now completely female face, but also his tight fitting top was now streched further now with a pair breasts pushing out of his chest. From what I could see he was now completely female.
"Right then, time to work." she said sitting on the sofa, messing with
the controls. "Hello boys, who wants to play with me today." she said as
she provocatively circled her breast his her hands, whilst looking up
at a webcam above the tv.

Very hot - perhaps Steve can help her record some footage...
ReplyDelete