"Ok, that's it. The chair, table and tv are setup. The drinks are in the chiller. And Jamie is out getting the food right now. Now all we're waiting for is the entertainment for the evening to turning up."
"I don't understand, I brought the big screen tv, what else do you want?"
"You agreed that you'd handle the entertainment, but I didn't mean a tv." he said revealing an empty vial with the name "Elixir" printed on the side.
I'd heard about this stuff, it was a new craze amongst clubbers. It had some incredible power which caused women to become hyper sexualised versions of themselves.
There were also rumours about their affects on men too, the elixir would transform men in women, but it had the side effect of giving those men a hyper sexualised female persona. They would become a totally different person.
"So who took it" I asked finishing my drink.
"You just did" he said pointing towards the soda I'd just finished.
"What?!?" I could feel something already stirring inside me. I looked down on my bare chest it already looked like the initial buds of breasts were starting to form.
Dirty blonde hair rapidly cascaded over my shoulders as the changes accelerated. My whole body was morphing in front of my eyes. It felt like I was starting to loose grip on reality as saw my full bosom flourish
I felt my body give a short girly giggle, but it was not I who did it. I realised at that moment the rumours about the second persona were true, someone else was now in the driving seat of my body, I was a mere passenger to watch this new girl do as she please to my friends

Comments
Post a Comment