Sam and Iain had been living together for nearly 2 years. Both of them attended Manchester University, Iain studied microbiology, and Sam studied Psychology.
Sam has recently started learning about Neuro-Linguistic Programming, otherwise known as hypnosis. When Iain found out about this he asked for Sams help in helping him to loose weight.
Later that evening Iain was laying on the couch whilst Sam was guiding him into a trance state. After 30 minutes, Iain was totally under Sams control, Sam took the opportunity to ask "Why do you want to loose weight? It's not like you're overweight or anything"
Softly Iain murmured "It's so I can fit into a dress I bought last week".
Without trying Sam had stumbled across one of Iains deepest secrets. "Do you often dress up in dresses?" he asked trying to find out if it was a one off incident.
"I do it all the time, any time Sams not here I dress up as Ellie" Iain revealed.
Sams curiosity was peaked, he wanted to know more. "When I count to three, I want you to remain in trance, but I want you to get dressed up as Ellie for me. Once you have done so come back here to me. One, Two, Three". Immediately Iain stood up and walked in his dream like state towards his room.
Sam waited anxiously for Iain to return, it was morally wrong to be doing what he was, but he had to satisfy his curiosity.
Nearly an hour had passed, but there was a stirring coming from Iains room. His door opened, and a brunette woman stepped out. She walked over in her high heels and sat on the sofa in front of Sam.
Sam was shocked, he could tell from her facial features that this was Iain, but he could only just tell. Her makeup hid almost all of her masculinity. Sam looked over her body, she was wearing 3″ black heels, her legs were perfectly smooth and led to a short mini skirt. Further up her body the white blouse she was wearing flared at the top showing the cleavage from her massive breasts.
"Wow" was all Sam could say. This girl looked incredible. He could barely believe it was Iain under all of that.
"Have you ever imagined what sort of girl Ellie would be?"
"Yes"
"What soft of girl is she?"
"She's hot the girl next door. The giggly flirty kind. The one who always has a boyfriend. The kind of girl who can be demure, but also really slutty." Iain explained.
"So she's a bit of a slut at times?"
"Of course, she loves getting attention from all the guys. And they love it when she gives them the best blow jobs of their lives." Iain continued to explain/.
As Iain was outlining how much of a slut she could be, Sam found himself getting really turned on. He was getting hard at the suggestion of Ellie being such a slut.
Sams mind now only filled with images of Ellie, threw his ethics aside and said "When I count to three, I want you to become Ellie completely, in every way you have imagined her to be. One, Two, Three."
Her eyes fluttered for a second and she smiled at Sam "Oh hey babe" she said in a perfect female tone of voice. "Is that for me" she said as she moved to kneel just in from of me. She licked her lips and began unbuttoning my jeans.
She unzipped my jeans and reached inside my underwear and pulled out my rock hard cock. She placed herself right in front of me and bit her bottom lip as she began to stroke my cock slowly.
With her free hand she unbutton her blouse letting loose her bosom. They looked flawless, there was no way to tell they were fake. I reached down and squeezed one gently, it felt real.
She looked back up at for a second and smiled just before she plunged my cock deep into her mouth. Rhythmically she moved up and down shaft moaning with each plunge.
I could feel myself building up to the edge. I grasped her hair in my hand and forced her deep onto my cock. The first time she yelped in shock. She pushed back off my cock and I pushed her deep a second time, this time pushing me over the edge.
I spasmed for a second as I came inside her. She pulled herself off my cock, my cum running from her mouth still.
"That was amazing babe, you taste so good" she said.
I lay there panting for a few seconds, slowly contemplating that my friend had just given me a blowjob. Or was it Ellie who did it? I pondered for a second. I looked down at the girl in front of me and it dawned upon me what I had. In an instant I'd made my decision.
I snapped my fingers and instantly put her back into a trance state.
"From now on any time that only you and I are in the house you will dress up as Ellie and become her automatically she will be my loving girlfriend, and only has eyes for me. However when you return to being Iain you will not remember your time as Ellie. Do you understand?
"Yes"
"In that case, on the count of three I want you to wake up as Ellie again. One, Two, Three."

Comments
Post a Comment