Skip to main content

Behave

"Iain. Behave!" Emily complained to girl sitting next to her on the bus.

"Don't call me that in public. Now quiet, he's looking at me" she replied licking her lips as she locked eyes with the guy sitting across from them.

"I didn't turn you into a girl for the night only for you to flirt with every guy you see" Emily said.

"Ughh..." sighed Ellie as she turned to face Emily. "I can't help it, it's like my body needs him".

"That's not right, the app said you'd be attracted to girls, to me whilst you were a girl" Emily said as she pulled out phone to check the app.

Ellie's looked over towards the boy again, her heart began beating hard as he looked over to her too. Suggestively she blew a kiss towards him.

"Uh-oh... I activated the wrong persona. I activate the nympho persona, and I can't deactivate it for 24 hours. We have to get you out of here before you do something you'll regret" she said as the bus pulled up to a stop.

Emily and Ellie stood and began towards the bus exit. Emily got off first, but as she turned around she realised Ellie was not behind her. The doors to bus closed, and it began to move off.

Emily could see Ellie inside now sitting next to the boy she was flirting with. "Iain! What are you doing?!" Emily said bang on the bus window as the bus moved passed her.

Just as Ellie was about to move out of view, she could see Ellie and to boy locking lips. Panicking she said to herself "What have I done...".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man Handled (short)

 "You fucking perv, just how long have you been spying on me?" "Long enough so see you grow those tits in 5 seconds straight"  "I can't believe that my best friend using the elixir to become a whore on the weekends. At least it made you hot as fuck. Just look at these titties!" *no one has man handed me like that before, why does it make me so horny, fuck why do I want him so much right now* Later...  "That it bitch, suck my cock like the whore you are!   Now swallow all of it! I want Mikey to remember this, I want him to remember how I made you my little bitch and how much you loved it"  

Interuption

 

Personality Experiment