Waking up, my head was aching, I had no memory of last night after I had taken the elixir. After drinking the elixir, I remember feeling my body transform, seeing an unfamiliar reflection in the mirror, and then nothing, no memories what so ever.
I scoured my phone but there were no records of last night at all, no photos, no videos. The lack of memories, and the discarded female clothes near my bed was evidence enough though the elixir had worked on me to its fullest extent, creating a whole new persona.
I had taken the elixir to find out what the fad was all about, I hoped that I wouldn’t be susceptible to the full effects of the elixir, and retain control whilst transformed. Since I lost control, I had no reason to take any more elixir, leaving last night a mystery.
Later that morning, while I was having a shower out of nowhere I got incredibly horny. It was like nothing I had experienced before, it was so overwhelming. I needed to relieve the stress immediately. As I leant up against the shower wall, I started jerking my cock furiously. As I came I had a vision; I was being pushed up against this wall from behind by someone much larger than me. It was like I was re-experiencing an orgasm that I’d had before.
Whilst drying myself, I remembered the list of side effect that the elixir can have, one of those effects being your psyche. I wondering if something had happened in the shower last night whilst I was transformed, something that passed onto me from my alter ego.
Later that day, whilst sitting on the sofa trying to recall any memories from the night before, my macho roommate Todd came in. He was supposed to be away for a few more days, hence why I chose to indulge in the elixir last night while he was gone. As he walked passed me I caught a hint of his cologne, instantly I was furiously horny again. WTF was going on.
"Hey, who was that girl that crashed here last night, she was fucking wild! The bitch let me fuck her 4 times before the night was over..." he boasted as I put the pieces of the puzzle together in my mind.
“Eh.. she.. um.. she's my cousin, she's staying here for a few days" I responded.
“In that case, I’m so glad I came back early then! Since she'll be here for a few more days, I’m sure she’ll be wanting seconds, and thirds. Is she around here somewhere? I could do with some relief!” He laughed as he gyrated his crotch suggestively. I should have been disgusted, but mind got stuck on the idea of being fucked by him again.
Awkwardly I retreated to my bedroom, locking the door behind me, I was still raging hard, the arousal from Todds presence wasn’t fading. I tried jerking off again, but I just couldn’t finish. I was desperate to make this feeling go away, but nothing was working.
I then saw the spare vials of elixir on table top, I figured what did I have to lose. I unstopped a vial and drank. The transformation took hold faster than last time, transforming hormones surging through my body melting my male physique and replacing it with a female one. I caught one last glance in the mirror of my feminine figure, the huge tits, the raven hair, the killer body, and then nothing, she had taken control from me once more.

I scoured my phone but there were no records of last night at all, no photos, no videos. The lack of memories, and the discarded female clothes near my bed was evidence enough though the elixir had worked on me to its fullest extent, creating a whole new persona.
I had taken the elixir to find out what the fad was all about, I hoped that I wouldn’t be susceptible to the full effects of the elixir, and retain control whilst transformed. Since I lost control, I had no reason to take any more elixir, leaving last night a mystery.
Later that morning, while I was having a shower out of nowhere I got incredibly horny. It was like nothing I had experienced before, it was so overwhelming. I needed to relieve the stress immediately. As I leant up against the shower wall, I started jerking my cock furiously. As I came I had a vision; I was being pushed up against this wall from behind by someone much larger than me. It was like I was re-experiencing an orgasm that I’d had before.
Whilst drying myself, I remembered the list of side effect that the elixir can have, one of those effects being your psyche. I wondering if something had happened in the shower last night whilst I was transformed, something that passed onto me from my alter ego.
Later that day, whilst sitting on the sofa trying to recall any memories from the night before, my macho roommate Todd came in. He was supposed to be away for a few more days, hence why I chose to indulge in the elixir last night while he was gone. As he walked passed me I caught a hint of his cologne, instantly I was furiously horny again. WTF was going on.
"Hey, who was that girl that crashed here last night, she was fucking wild! The bitch let me fuck her 4 times before the night was over..." he boasted as I put the pieces of the puzzle together in my mind.
“Eh.. she.. um.. she's my cousin, she's staying here for a few days" I responded.
“In that case, I’m so glad I came back early then! Since she'll be here for a few more days, I’m sure she’ll be wanting seconds, and thirds. Is she around here somewhere? I could do with some relief!” He laughed as he gyrated his crotch suggestively. I should have been disgusted, but mind got stuck on the idea of being fucked by him again.
Awkwardly I retreated to my bedroom, locking the door behind me, I was still raging hard, the arousal from Todds presence wasn’t fading. I tried jerking off again, but I just couldn’t finish. I was desperate to make this feeling go away, but nothing was working.
I then saw the spare vials of elixir on table top, I figured what did I have to lose. I unstopped a vial and drank. The transformation took hold faster than last time, transforming hormones surging through my body melting my male physique and replacing it with a female one. I caught one last glance in the mirror of my feminine figure, the huge tits, the raven hair, the killer body, and then nothing, she had taken control from me once more.

Comments
Post a Comment